Tucker girls with Grandma Durnford! She told me that this was her last Christmas...I don't believe her!!
So happy that we got this group shot!
What an AmAzInG family I have!! Grandpa Monte will be missed!
Beautiful MoMmY's
Crazy girls amongst the amazing feast!
Pretty Mel!!
Dad cooked a mean prime rib! I love that Santa Hat! He has been wearing it for as long as I can remember!!! Love you Dad!
Wow! Santa brought Jordan the hammer he's been wanting! Santa Rocks!!!Christmas in California was:
Merry & Bright. Family. Food. Disneyland. Movies. Sisters. Shopping. Pedicures. Games. Shooting. Busy. In & Outs.Weddings. Four Wheeling.
We always have a great time in Californina for Christmas! It's warm & we are surrounded by family & friends. We all went to Disneyland on Christmas eve & had so much fun! No lines! That's what I am talking about! Thanks Mom & Dad for always providing us with an amazing Christmas, home, food & fun! We love coming home!!



No comments:
Post a Comment