Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Best Thanksgiving in 10 years....













Seriously...I haven't spent Thanksgiving with my family in 10 years! Crazy I know!! My parents, Grandma & Aunt Suzy came up. We had a great time. My in-laws were so kind to have my family along with theirs on Thanksgiving. We had a HUGE feast. I couldn't have asked for a better time. It was so fun to have my parents finally see our home!! I only wish that Mel, Stef & her family could have been with us!
On Wednesday night we had soup & pannins. Thursday we hung around the house in the morning before going to the Peine's to EAT. Friday we all went to Bruges Waffles & Frites, then to Tony Caputo's. We went to a Jazz game, moochies, Ikea & Chungas! Sunday we had dinner w/Louise ( my fabulous MIL) then we all went to Temple Square to check out the light display.
It was truly a lovely weekend I am telling you!!! Thanks for coming family! We can't wait until you come again!!

2 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

That is so cool that your family came up to visit you and TOTALLY CRAZY that you have not had Thanksgiving with your family in 10 years, SERIOUSLY!!!
Glad it was perfect for you!

As for you being in town for Christmas and wanting to get together for lunch, I am totally down! lets get something planned!

a boomer goes boom said...

Aunt Suz sez...can't wait to see you again at Christmas!