last night Jordan & I went to visit our nephews. We played with them for about an hour until this conversation started:
oliver: Kim, when are you going to have kids?
me: uhhhh
oliver: when are you going to have kids?
me: go ask jordan
oliver:jordan when are you & kim going to have kids
jordan: well we are going to buy a house & then we will have kids
oliver: so like in 3 days?
jordan: yep, 3 days
oliver: kim you are going to go to the hospital in 3 days & have a baby
kim: ha ha sure
oliver: how big does your stomach have to be to have a baby
me:pretty big
oliver:how big will your lips get?
me: my lips? I don't know but my face will probably get really big
oliver:Mom, so how old will I be when kim has a baby
me:hmmmm...maybe 6 maybe 7
oliver: OK
No, this is NOT an announcement just a cute innocent conversation that we had last night!! Love you Oliver!!
Hitting Up The Beach
5 days ago

1 comment:
Dont lie i saw the pregnacy test... EVERYONE IT WAS POSITIVE!!!
Post a Comment