Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day...(late)

I love my Dad! He is the best!!! Here are just a few reasons
  • He is alway's there for me


  • He call's a least once a week to check in


  • Even though I am his "loudest" daughter....I think he still loves when I am around


  • He is an awesome cook


  • He reads Nie Nie


  • He has a rock hard testimony


  • He serves other's without thinking twice constantly


  • He loves baseball & now I love it


  • He spoils his girls


  • He is a AWESOME Poppie


  • He would never let us down-we can always, always count on him


  • He is a great speaker


  • He is a big softy-not sure he will like that I am saying that but it's true!


  • He is super patient-he has to be, he had 4 wild daughters


  • He he the hardest worker I have ever known


  • He is a great example to me

The list could go on & on! Happy Father's Day! Thank you Dad for being you!!!! I love you!!!

2 comments:

Annie Beth said...

He reminds me so much of my Daddy!!

Stuart said...

right on its bishop tucker, well, I was probly like 2 or three years old when your dad was bishop but i have nothing but sweet memories about him and your family, hope all is great...congrats on the new house, looks great!!!!
Stu Johnson
Hawaiianrollercoasterride.blogspot.com