Monday, June 1, 2009

Here's the Scoop

Life is just busy! We are still looking for a house. We hope to hear something by the 10th. Jordan's work is going crazy (good crazy). We are moving out of our house this month. I can't believe a year has already gone by. Time to throw more away!!!! I am headed to Cali this weekend for a quick trip home. It will be nice to see my family. Jordan & I will be headed back to Cali in July for a week! Can't wait. It will be a much needed break. That's been our life in a nutshell lately. We have so many pictures to post but I don't know where to start & it is a bit overwhelming to think about it right now with everything else that I need to get done!! We hope everyone else is well!!! Happy Summer!

No comments: