Sunday, April 20, 2008

The Roof @ JSMB


Jonathan's mom Sally, treated Jordan, Sarah, Jonathan & myself to The Roof. Although Sally wasn't there we enjoyed ourselves. The food, view & company was great. We had a great time being together one last time before Jonathan headed back to London. We can't wait to go visit him in London! Here are some pictures from the night.



7 comments:

jonna said...

I am jealous you get to go to london. That sounds like to much fun.

Look forward to seeing you at the craft fair...make sure you stop by!

Fries Family said...

You're so funny. Yes Sex and the City night will be fantastic! I hope we're not talking it up so much that we create this wonderful illusion of how we think the night will turn out and then have it all fall apart. No we will make it fantastic. And it will be fantastic with a french accent!!

Kristin said...

Hey Kim! What a cute blog! I'm still embarrassed about running into you at the airport right before I delivered. I looked tore up!

JMR said...

It's been way too long since I've checked in here to see whats new on your cute blog. I love your hair!!! so pretty!! and scrolling back to that thing on marriage - so funny. luv your blog Kim!

Tay and Teigan said...

hey kim! i found your blog on the fries'. love it!

Melissa said...

So I hear you make a Great Cafe Rio salad!! So when are you going teach me how!?!? I'm so jealous!! Did you figure out the nutrition values by making it yourself?!?!

Presley family said...

Hey girl~
Ok, so I was just looking at Hilliray's page .. yeah I know stalker.. right? Anyways, where did she get the cute dress that she is wearing in the easter pics??? TOO cute. It looks like my boobs might be to big.. wink! BUT it is super cute. Find out where she got it! How are you doing?? It is about time for a post update!!! Hope all is well... BIG HUGS! Julie