Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Addicted to these…….

Thanks Shalee & Brian for getting us hooked on these little delights....... These No Pudge Brownies are seriously SO good. You make them with fat free yougut. Seriously go get some today!! And.....how cute is the skinny pig?!


**If you can't find them at your local grocery store then look @ Whole Foods or Super Target


4 comments:

Melanie Christine said...

You can also buy them at Trader Joe's! And who doesn't LOVE a trip to Trader Joe's???

brit said...

look super good! I'll have to pick some up. We still need to get together! & dido to Melanie's comment. I just drove down to
Vegas just to go to Trader Joe's!

Fries Family said...

Holllaaa!!! They are the best!!! I don't really know if that's the correct spelling of Holllaaa but I think you know what I'm talking about.

Sunny Jo said...

Those do look good!! I will have to try them!!