Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday 32nd B-day Jordan!

Happy Birthday to the Best, Hottest, Loving,Patient, Coolest Man I could ever ask for. You deserve the best day! I love you so much. Here is to many more birthday's!

All my love.........

7 comments:

Fries Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORDAN!!!!! We hope you have a fun day.

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday! this is such a great picture of you both! ummm when are you going to post pics from Saturday?

E. said...

Awesome picture - you both look fabulous!! Hope you had a nice dinner out and thanks again for tending Ollie today.

Presley family said...

Hey I love your shirt where did you get it.. Oh yeah Happy Birthday Jordan.. wink!!! I Hope it was a good one!

Heidi said...

Happy Birthday to Jordan, Hope you had a great day. Can't wait to see you Kimmy, where is you "countdown to Heidi" ?!? haha!!

jonna said...

hey tucker! thanks for the comment...it is fun connecting with the past. I will have to check back here often and she what you have been up to. mind if i add you to my links?

audreywaldron said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! You guys are such a cute couple :) It was good to see you and your family at the BBQ, we can't go that far in between seeing you guys, it's way too long!!