We had a BBQ last Saturday night for Jordan's birthday. The weather was perfect & so was the company. Thanks to everyone who came. We bbq'd hot dogs Pinks style. They were a hit & so good. I also made wedge salads that were a big hit. Who knew? I am going to make those more often. Oh & the Cheeto's.....WOW! Apparently everyone likes Cheeto's. Of course we had a cake. It was so delish. Don't be fooled....I bought it from Costco but did add the strawberries. It was a great fun night.













4 comments:
where was my invitation? :). never been to Pink's but have heard lots about it. you and your husband are so cute!
p.s. I want to go to London!
Loved the menu! I might borrow your wedge salad idea for Josh's party :)
um that food looks so good, i think we need to do that again very soon!
Hey! Thanks for finding me! That party looks fun, and the food looks great! I am so glad you are so happy!:) Your blog is so fun! I love it!
Post a Comment