Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Baby Fun






Every night between 10-11 pm Jordan & I lay in bed and watch baby girl move all around. It is so fun! We like to tease her but last night it made us wonder if she is going to come out hating us!?! HA.


Anyways, usually we just put music on my belly and watch her squirm to it, sometimes we like to poke her and watch her move to the other side and then poke her again! Last night we tried something new. We put a flashlight on my belly and boy did she kick! It was hilarious and strong so naturally we did it again and so did she!




So every week it seems like I have a new symptom. Seriously it makes me feel crazy! But lately its been heart burn! Oh joy! Tums have seriously become my best friend. They go every where with me. They sleep next to me on my night stand so I can quickly reach over and grab them at 3:30 am. Seriously, I have never had heartburn before....I thought it was just for Dad's (because my dad always has had them) but now I know..... I also had NO idea that Tums would work so fast. It's simply amazing!



We are so excited to meet her!! Only 8 short weeks left!!!

3 comments:

Tawnie said...

I have heartburn when I am pregnant and I have to say that the best immediate relief is delivary. I felt the relief from it as soon as the baby says hello. Good luck with the next few long weeks. 8 weeks seems soon but really, lets be honest, it's the longest, hardest, and in many ways the best time.

Melissa Hirschi said...

You guys are hilarious! I can just see the two of you pestering your little girl all night. Too funny! Hopefully the heart burn doesn't last long-that's not fun.

Can't believe you only have 8 weeks! It's soo soon!

Kristin said...

So funny. I say pester 'em while you can....it's only a short matter of time before the tables will turn. Oh how I remember the heart burn, we bought a recliner that I slept in every night along with my tums! Keep on truckin, it'll be here before you know it!