30 Weeks- May28th, 2011
I just took this picture on Saturday! I can't believe that I am 30 weeks and we only have 10 more weeks! Time is flying! We are getting more excited everyday! Especially with the arrival of my sister Stefanie's little Lucas on Saturday morning! I am so excited that she will have a cousin that is only 10 weeks older than her.
Lucas Ryan Ward- born May 28th, 2011
Some fun facts:
- I am feeling really good!
- Last night we were able to see my entire stomach move when baby girl was squirming. It was so cool!
- Baby girl P is really active in the morning & at night. We wonder if she will end up being like her parents and being a night owl?!??
- We went to the U2 concert last week and she rocked out in my belly the entire time. LOVED it
- I still don't have specific cravings, I am just hungry ALL THE TIME!!!
- We have our crib and stroller ready!
- I can't stop buying girl clothes
- Jordan is still the BEST husband and baby daddy I could have asked for!
- I/We are not at all nervous for labor! Actually we are just excited!
- I am having 2 baby showers in June! I am so excited!!!
- Life is good but we can tell it will even be better with our baby girl

3 comments:
you look fantastic! such a tiny little baby bump you've got going there, adorable! so excited for you!
Oh Kim! You are going to be a fantastic Mom, of that I am sure. From the sounds of it, Jordan is going to be a wonderful Father. What a lucky baby to be born into such a good family. You look great pregnant! From the pictures of Mel's wedding, you just glow! Thanks for the update! I'm so glad to hear about what's going on in your life. Do you have any names picked out or will that be a surprise for us all? xoxo Love ya!
You look so darling! Here's to 9 more weeks of feeling good and getting excited!!! Miss you.
Post a Comment