Thursday, August 20, 2009

Leaving on a jet plane & I already know we will never want to come back again!

That's right...we are off! This time to Hawaii. We are so excited. Jordan or I have never been. We can't wait to explore this island
We can't wait to try a Puka Dog

I can't wait to see one of these:

Or lay on a beach that looks like this:


And do some of this:

And eat Pineapple Ice Cream from the Dole Plantation- we hear it is the best!


Anyone have any favorite places that we should see while we are there!? We are open to suggestions!

3 comments:

Tawnie said...

I want to go to Hawaii. Have fun and I hope you don't even think about work for a minute while you are gone.

Annie Beth said...

I might believe you weren't coming back if you had not just bought a house! So lucky us you will be around awhile..Wish I was going with you.I am sure Brandi will show you a great time!

Kristy said...

The Polyenesian Cultral Center is sooo fun too! It's right by the temple. Is it okay to be so jealous of you??:)