WE GOT A HOUSE!

We are so very excited! Jordan said that when he now looks at me he only see's $$$ signs! Well, this is probably true, but we can't wait to get in! I have pictures & will post them soon. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bath humble brick home. We have lot's of plans for it. We can't wait to get it all fixed up & put together so the parties can start!!

We are so very excited! Jordan said that when he now looks at me he only see's $$$ signs! Well, this is probably true, but we can't wait to get in! I have pictures & will post them soon. Its a 3 bedroom, 2 bath humble brick home. We have lot's of plans for it. We can't wait to get it all fixed up & put together so the parties can start!!

9 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new place, it's going to be so fab!
AWESOME!!!!! i am so happy for you...ours is 3 bed 2 bath as well, and i love it.! I can't wait to see pics!
Contrats!! It is sooo much fun to own you own home. Now is a great time to buy. I will be waiting to see pictures.
Congrats! I loved what the pics you showed me. It is so exciting. I can't wait to have a similar post as well...hopefully soon!
Congratulatins Kimmy, I'm soo excited for you guys!!!
Kim,
Congrats! I'm so excited for you! We are house hunting too. Kinda have to with a little one on the way! :)
Congrats, congrats being a home owner is the best, you are going to totally love it to death! Looks super cute!
congratulations!! can't wait to see what you do with the place. i'm sure it will be fantastic.
soooo excited!! it looks super cute!! cant wait for the halloween party!! :)
Post a Comment