





Monday night we went Ice skating @ the Natural History Museum. We all were a bit slow @ first but eventually got into the groove & I am happy to report that there were zero casualties in our group. We all had so much fun! Jordan opted to stay off the ice & take pictures for our posterity. Good thing, he got some great shots although I was sad that everyone else was holding hands on the ice. Erika came to my rescue & held my hand so I wasn't left out :)

5 comments:
Have I ever told you how jealous I am of you??? CUZ I AM!!!
I'm so glad that you're having such a good time over there! I'm totally jealous! Your pics are giving me some good ideas on what to do when we're in Paris (only 4 more months!!). Your London pics are making me so sad that I'm not there. I LOVE LONDON! :)! Enjoy the rest of your trip!
Dude so fun! I'm so glad you guys were able to do this. How awesome! You look great and must tell me where you get all your adorable hats!
It looks like you are having a blast! When are you coming back???
So Much fun! I love the pic at the heading. It is beautiful.
Post a Comment