Eat, Pray & Love!
We have been living on love for the last 6 years and are pretty good at it. London brings us more joy then we could have ever thought possible. This is our story, our journey and our life. Here's to more treats, more prayers, more adventures and lots more love!
7 comments:
That was a hoot!!! Your too cute..
The boys got a huge kick out of your elf show. :)See you soon!
this is hilarious especially since jord HATES country! lol
That was absolutely hilarious!!! So cute!
I loved yours! So cute! Thanks for elfing our family!!! It put a huge smile on my face and brought a giggle to my voice!!! Love you guys!
Ahhh, Paris!!! I love your Christmas card, it is so fun and I am so jealous (I have never been to Paris)!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
Kim! I LOVE the main pic on your blog with the two of you in Paris. What an adorable picture!!!
Post a Comment