



















We are having a wonderful time here. We are running around from sun-up to sun-down......well we have slept in a few days. The first day we got here it was all about staying awake. We walked & walked & walked. Yesterday we went to Covent Gardens, Leicester Square & we also went & saw Wicked...LOVED it! We saw the changing of the guard @ Buckingham palace. We also went to the British Museum & the national portrait gallery. London rocks because all (most) of the museums are free to get it. We also have been eating some amazing food, Mostly doner kebabs....they are pretty much worth the trip over here if you ask Jordan. We have converted Andrew, Erika & Delea to the kebabs. Yummy! Today Jonathan rented us all bikes & we rode around the entire city of London. It was amazing. Jonathan & Dean were great tour guides. I must admit that I was a bit scared at the thought of being on the road with buses & crazy traffic, but once I was on the bike it was fine. We saw things that we never would have seen if we had just been on foot. We biked to a market in South London (we thought of you Chris) & had a blast.Biked along the river tames, around Hyde Park, to Buckingham Palace, over to the globe theater, to Big Ben & by Westminster Abby & House of Parliament! We just got back from some delicious Indian food & the guys are awaiting the BYU/Utah game to start @ 11pm here. GO UTAH!!!! Tomorrow we are going to the ward here in Chelsea & then to Hyde Park to "Speakers Corner" & maybe Notting Hill & maybe to Westminster Abby for a organ concert. Here are some pictures from the first few days....We hope that you enjoy!

8 comments:
OH Kim I am so jealous. I have a lot of family that lives in and around Plymouth and I love it there. I havent been in Years.
Eat a sausage roll for me.
And some clotted cream.
And your black and white jacket is to die for.
Wow! It all sounds so exciting! Maybe someday I'll make it across the pond to see Europe. Glad you're having a great time, and keep the pics coming!
I am jealous. looks like so much fun.
Looks like SO MUCH FUN!!!!
So jealous! And I LOVE your coat. Way cute.
ahhh it looks like you guys are having the best time ever! well of course you are you are in europe and im so jealous and cant wait for you to get home so i can hear all about it! and im so excited for sundance!
The trip looks like a blast so far! So glad you are having a fun time :)
Oh... I miss you! It looks like you are having so much fun, and I am super jealous about *WICKED*!!! Happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment