Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I see London....I see France.......





Seriously, you would think that we were leaving tomorrow but in fact we aren't leaving until Tuesday! My little ticker there lies!!! Jordan & I just bought a new camera today. Maybe that's why I am so excited. Or maybe it's because I was talking to Matt about Euros & pounds today...I don't know what it is & I don't even care, I just love this feeling of being so close to leaving on a Jet Plane! So make sure you check back often while we are on our trip so we can go through our adventure with us! Bonjour-



5 comments:

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I AM SO JEALOUS!!!! Have a BLAST!!!

Tay and Teigan said...

So so so jealous. Take a bajillion pictures and post them all so I can live vicariously through you. And enjoy that food!

Quinney Family said...

I am going to sit here with popcorn every night and read your travel blog!!! Have fun! Can't wait for late night sushi again!

Eric

Kristy said...

Okay I would leave some crafty comment that isn't like any other one here but seriously all I can say is how jealous I am!:) You guys are going to have such a blast and I can't wait to hear all about it. Have fun!

Kristy said...

I hope you guys have so much fun!