skip to main |
skip to sidebar
two years & counting....
Two years really does fly by.Tonight we are celebrating by going to dinner then we will continue the celebration next month while we travel through Europe together & with some of our best friends. I can't wait! Thanks baby for a fun couple of years! Here's to many many more-
Love, yhsw
8 comments:
happy anniversary! i love you guys together! you are the cutest! lets do lunch soon!!
congrats guys!
Happy Anniversary! Love you guys.
Aahhh, Happy Anniversary! I wish you a lifetime of wedded bliss! Never stop loving each other...
Happy Anniversary to 2 of my favorite people. Look at all that you have accomplished in 2 years -- amazing. Love you, Em
Yay for two years! I LOVE your dress, you look gorgeous. And FYI my friend is doing a photography auction for Nie. Check out the details on my blog.
Happy Anniversary, you guys were married right after us. Didn't 2 years just fly by???
Congrats on 2 years!
Post a Comment