Last night Jordan & I attended the Utah Youth Village award dinner @ the Little America. My work had sponsored a table & we were asked to attend. The dinner was to honor Bishop H. David Burton. They had a silent auction where Jordan & I bid on a room in Wendover & won for $34- Holla! Anyways, that was not the highlight on my night. It was meeting President Monson after the dinner.

I was so excited! I hugged the sweet man & Jordan shook his hand. It was such an amazing opportunity to meet him & not have thousands of people around. Anyways, I just wanted to share!!

11 comments:
how awesome! i'm jealous.
That is so awesome! I remember just being in the same building as Pres. Hinckley and what an amazing feeling I had. But to HUG the prophet.... That rocks!
Okay, I'm so beyond jealous! And Jeremy...well that goes without saying. What a neat experience for you. So cool!
What an amazing experience for both of you!!! You are very lucky to have such and intiment and special moment with him.... cherish it forever... write it down. BIG HUGS!!!
Kim, what a great experience! That is definately something to share with your (future)kids that you got to meet the prophet! How awesome!
That is awesome you guys seriously scored! A room in Wendover and the Pres all in one night, you cant beat that!!
oh how lucky Kim!! I've never hugged a prophet before!
That is really awesome!
What is going on in the Peine house??? UPDATE please!! BIG HUGS!
Up date your freaking blog.....
WOW,,,, what an amazing experience! That is so cool!
Post a Comment