That was fun Kimmy! Apparently I'm Bella; depressed, slightly suicidal, whiny, and think my world will end without the person I love in it. Of course, that's not the explanation they give of Bella, but those are the thoughts that come to my mind!
That was fun, I did the test and I happen to be Esme!!! We should plan a girls night and go see the movie sometime over the holidays. I think about every woman in the USA wants to see it so I don't think we will have a hard time finding company to go :)
Eat, Pray & Love!
We have been living on love for the last 6 years and are pretty good at it. London brings us more joy then we could have ever thought possible. This is our story, our journey and our life. Here's to more treats, more prayers, more adventures and lots more love!
5 comments:
That was fun Kimmy! Apparently I'm Bella; depressed, slightly suicidal, whiny, and think my world will end without the person I love in it.
Of course, that's not the explanation they give of Bella, but those are the thoughts that come to my mind!
Thanks Kim! That was fun! I'm Esme! I am pretty motherly!! I guess that's what you get with 2 kids!! :)
I was Esme and I do not even have kids, Alice is a fun one! I love these little fun things!
That was fun, I did the test and I happen to be Esme!!! We should plan a girls night and go see the movie sometime over the holidays. I think about every woman in the USA wants to see it so I don't think we will have a hard time finding company to go :)
I'm Alice too!
Post a Comment