Monday, March 3, 2008

Scentsy


Hey party people! I am now selling Scentsy! Haven't heard of it? They are Amazing wickless candles! I love them. They make your house, office, classroom smell so good! Jordan even loves them! Trust me I wouldn't sell them if they weren't amazing! I am coming to Californina this month and am having an open house in Apple Valley. Let me know if you want to come or want more information about how to get lots of free stuff!
Here is my website: www.scentsy.com/kimberlypeine You can check out the catalog right online! Thanks for all your support in my new exciting venture!!!!!

13 comments:

Presley family said...

When is your party in AV. I will try to make it!!! Count me and my mom in (if we can wink!)

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

i wanna come to the party, but i think it might be cutting it a little close! ;)

Hillary said...

I cant wait for ours to get here!

Heidi said...

Yummy!! My mom and Kristy both have couple and they are soo nice! I really wanted one, maybe when I cave I will have to call you.. I would soo LOVE it is you came to George's wedding, oh my gosh!!! PLEASE, OH PLEASE!! Oh course you will stay here too, okay! come!! June 7th

the peine's said...

Heidi-

I am coming. I am booking my ticket! I will come Thursday night and stay until Sunday or Monday. Is that OK?! Love you!

Fressia Vaughn said...

So if I want to order some do I just do it thru your website?

the peine's said...

Fressia- Yes, you can order through my website and it will ship directly to you! Heidi said she might want one too. If you guys know anyone else that might want one let me know and I will set up an event so you all can order. Email me and let me know!

Sabrina said...

This if funny Kimmy, I commented a few days ago I needed new scents but didn't have a distributer. Then yesterday I got a pamphlet on my door so I was excited. But now I'm even more excited because I can just order through you instead of some random person! What are your favorite spriny scents?
I'm excited to see you at Davids wedding! Woohoo!

Heidi said...

Perfect, I can't wait!! Kristy will have had her baby by then so that'll be fun, too bad mine will still be stuck in me! haha.. Go book it now, yah!!

Kristy Martin said...

My favorite scent to have around the house so far has been the skinny dippin one. (i think that was what it was called) And it'll be great to see you soon! I'm gonna look smokin hot in a BRIDESmade dress 3 days after my due date.....I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Kimbo! How in the heck are you? Julie found me on here, then I found you through her page.

Where are you guys living now? What's new?

I'm married, have a little girl, and live in South Jordan. Check our blog out! hickmanfamilyblog.blogspot.com. I also have an entertainment blog (but I'm two weeks behind in writing on it). lukehickman.blogspot.com.

Presley family said...

Hey Kim~
I am so sorry we missed you. We went shopping on Saturday and when we came out it was snowing. We were going to come.. late of course ..to your party BUT the snow threw us for a loop! We had to leave to come down the hill before it got dark and iced over the streets. Did not see that coming at all!!! I AM SORRY!!!
BIG HUGS!!!

Jack Attack said...

kim (tucker)
I found you through Brit F*...flashback to Red Robin days. You look great and sound happy.
Brit Papa
p.s. I LOVE scentsy!