
We had a great time in California. We finally got to meet sweet baby Avenlie. She makes the cutest noises and is so tiny. Landon was not feeling well most of the time we were there! Stefanie of course looks great already & is getting used to having two kids. We managed to pack a lot in in the few days that we were there. We arrived @ 4:00am on Thursday slept till 9am and started getting our hair done. We made it to In & Out on Thursday afternoon & then hung out the rest of the day.

On Friday my cool parents rented a 12 seater van & off we went to LA. The weather was perfect there on Friday. Hillary's roommate Grace (who we all love) came with us & had never been to California, so we went to Hollywood Blvd, started our day off with some delicious & really bit hot dogs from Pinks, (one of my new favorite places) drove around Beverly Hills (I want to live there), Rodeo Dr, LA Temple & then to Santa Monica Pier.






Saturday my Mom & Stefanie hosted a fun Scentsy party. My Aunt Suzy was able to come up for a little bit so we could see her. Saturday night we celebrated my Dad's 55th birthday. Yes, he is excited to be 55 because he gets a sweet discount! We had the Edward's over & had a bbq. Then we karaoke all night. It was so much fun. I will admit that I am bit of a microphone hog but seriously, I can't help it.





Sunday came to soon & we had to head back to the snow & cold. We made the drive bearable by stopping @ In & Out in Vegas. Thanks again Mom & Dad for a fun weekend. We love you very much and are so grateful for your hospitality and generosity!


Dad, you're the best Dad a girl could ever ask for. You are such a great example to me. You're the best Grandpa Landon & Avenlie could ask for!!! I hope that you have a great day! Here is to many more birthday's! I love you!


8 comments:
That looks like one serious hot dog! looks like you had so much fun.
looks fun!! and i love your hair!!
ummm me and grace look really scary! haha
I love your hair also, and your tan! I proabably already told you, but I'm EXCITED you're coming down soon!!
That looks like a great trip!
Seriously sounded like a totally fun trip home!!! Sometimes I forget how cool Califorina is, I suppose I need to take better advantage of it shouldn't I??? Well glad you had fun and sounds like your family seriously is a blast!!! Don't you just love family??
Hey girl!! looks like u had a great time back home!! Little Avenlie is SO cute, i cant believe that stef has 2 now, CRAZY!! anyways, hope that ur doing good!! miss you girl!!:)
Post a Comment