Sunday, October 7, 2007

Snowbird

For our anniversary Jordan surprised me with a weekend up at Snowbird. Friday night it started snowing and didn't stop until Saturday night. It is absolutely beautiful up here and we just may make it a tradition. We have had a great time sleeping in, walking around Oktoberfest, shopping, swimming in the heated pool, lounging in the hot tub and enjoying the snow falling on us! We have also been enjoying the meals that Jordan has made us. He really is so amazing and I was so excited to get to come up here for the weekend. We will be going home tomorrow! Here are some pictures from our weekend so far!




8 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

How NICE!! I can't imagine SNOW right now!! We're sitll in the 90's all week! But it did get down to a high or 80 something this weekend!

Presley family said...

Looks like lots of fun.... Snow.. what's that?? Jason and I will celebrate our 8 year this week!!
Love ya!

Lindsay said...

The pictures look gorgeous! I can't believe it's been a whole year. You two are such a great couple! Love you guys!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Happy 1st Anniversary! What a fun trip to celebrate your first year of marriage!!

Hillary said...

Its so pretty glad you guys had fun! i missed you this weekend tho! love you!

Heidi said...

How fun!!!! Wow, I can't believe it has been a year, sheesh!! Congratulations and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you!! love you!!!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

so a few of us are wondering how you got such a cute background wallpaper on your blog... do tell!

the peine's said...

Kelsi, (and all else who are interested. Here is the website where I got my back ground.

http://shabbytulips.blogspot.com/


Enjoy!