
Well anyone that knows me, knows that I just say pretty much anything I want! Well......we have a new yogurt place in town and Jordan & I have been frequent visitors. We got to know the owners and when we were in Spoon Me last Saturday night I had a conversation with Ryan & Bub (the owner's) that went something like this:
Kim: So has any replaced their diet with a Spoon Me yogurt?
Bub: Not that we know of.
Kim: I want to be your Jared (from subway)
Bub: Really, we have been wanting someone to do the Spoon Me diet
Kim: Well, I am your girl!
Ryan:Really, you want to do it?
Kim: YES!!!! I want to lose 30 lbs. before I have a baby. I can walk here everyday at lunch and replace my lunch with a yogurt in conjunction with my regular workout.
Ryan: Great, you start Monday.
And so I started Monday! So far so good. This is my 3rd day and I have never been more exctied about a diet! I suggest everyone try Spoon Me. I will be tracking my progess daily and have a weigh in every Monday morning! I will let you know how it goes! Please show your support to Spoon Me & myself by stopping by and spooning! You won't be disappointed.

8 comments:
I love it! What a fabulous idea. I can't wait to see the results.
You will make such a cuter Jared than the original Jared could ever be! I'll be closely monitoring your progress to see if the spoon me diet is the one for me :)
That is sweet girl! You need to keep me posted....
now that sounds like my kind of diet! best of luck to you... keep us posted on how it turns out. :)
That's awsome Kimmy, I love it!!! Haha, you are too cute, I miss you
Sounds like fun!!! That is pretty cool! I'm anxious to see how it goes!!
Um, this is fabulous. I truly love it.
now that is my kind of diet. i love yogurt :) you are a good spokesperson!
Post a Comment