Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coming soon to a city near you.....

It's true! I finally have a good reason for not blogging for so long!! Baby Peine is on its way! And we couldn't be happier. Yesterday we got to see "it" moving all around. Yesterday was probably one of the greatest days ever!


Some fun facts so far:

  • I am due August 6th
  • We told our families on Christmas Eve- see photo of Jordan's family!
  • I have been SO sick! At times I wondered how women EVER have more than one pregnancy!
  • For the past 4-5 weeks I have lived off of Ensure (Awesome), white bread, and quesadillas! I HATE IT ALL NOW!
  • My doctor put me on Zofran and it changed my life!
  • I finally had some funeral potatoes today and HAD to go back for seconds (I was at a funeral- I asked my MIL if she would judge me..then I RAN back to the food table)!
  • I can't stand the thought or sight of Onions, tomato's or garlic
  • Sweets.....well I have pretty much cut those out of my life! (Not a bad thing)
  • Jordan is the BEST husband EVER! He has probably gone to the store for me 1,000,000+ times :)
  • I am SO grateful that my sister Hillary has been living with us....she has been a HUGE help
  • We are 90% sure that we are NOT going to find out the sex of the baby
  • My sister Stefanie is only 8 weeks ahead of me! I can't wait for Baby Peine to meet its cousins!!
  • I just got called to be the Young Women's President in my ward. I totally tried to get out of it by playing the baby/sick card. It DID NOT WORK!! I love the girls!
  • Life couldn't be any sweeter!

I love this picture...you can tell who got it....Hillary & Alina knew....Kay got it....my MIL was in shock...Hillary had to tell her that this news is true!!!

12 comments:

Devry said...

I love this post! I'm so excited!

Em and Matt said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Kaelyn said...

Kim I Love Love Love this! I am soooo excited for you! You are going to be the best Mom! Congratulations!!!

Jack Attack said...

Congratulations! Hope you start feeling better soon. You're going to love motherhood

Presley family said...

That is SOOOOO exciting!!! Oh, I can't wait... I hope it is a girl and I can make her TONS of hairbows. PLEASE let me know if you mom has a shower for you. Oh, just can't say it enough.... I AM SO EXCITED FOR YALL!!!!
BIG HUGS

Melanie Christine said...

This news still makes me just as happy as the first time I heard it on Christmas Eve...you are going to be a wonderful mother! I love you sissy!!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!! you are only a few weeks behind me!!! O life is going to become SO AMAZING!!!!! The second trimester is wonderful too!! O I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATS!!!

Allison said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so so sorry you have been so sick! And I can't believe you are YW's president! Nothing super woman can't handle... but you make sure to do a lot of delegating! :) LOVE YOU

Ryan Cox said...

could not be happier for you guys! enjoy the ride :)

audreywaldron said...

Congratulations!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys and if noone is throwing you a shower, or if I can throw it with someone I would love to!!!!!! HUGS and hope you feel better soon... this sick phase doesn't last the whole pregnancy!!

a boomer goes boom said...

August 6??? Go 3 more days . . .that would be sooooo cool! Glad you feel better, Kim! Love you. Can't wait for school year to be over so Murphy and I can take a road trip to Utah. AND...the rocker's waiting for Baby Peine!

Kristin said...

How exciting! I HATE being pregnant... But the end result is definitely worth it! Congrats!