Monday, October 19, 2009

I need to update....

But we are tired because....
We are busy playing....going to Hawaii & the River with my family.
And putting our cute house together that we LoVe.
And celebrating our 3rd Anniversary!!! Wow I am a LuCkY girl to be married to Jordan!!!
I just got put into Young Women's.....I am ExCiTeD & a bit NeRvOus.
We want to have a PaRtY & have you all over....but we aren't quite ReAdY!! But soon.
I REALLY want to post PhOtO's for you all to see....but haven't got there yet.... again, soon!!!!
Don't give up on our BLOG!! We are Alive!!!!

2 comments:

Alison, Dean, and Zachary said...

You sound like me girl! Wow has it been three years already? That is so awesome congratulations. Young Women's is so much fun you are going to have a blast with them

Ryan Cox said...

so happy for you both :)