Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Denver & Valentines



We went to Denver this weekend & had the best time! We stayed with Jonathan who is always so nice to give up his bed to us & sleep on the couch.Thanks Jonathan- we love you! We got to play with Alina & Aaron- who are stellar! We sure were able to pack in a lot in 3 days:


Petes Kitchen- this is a tradition- Joe picks us up from the airport & we go straight to the grease joint! Yum


Denver Art Museum- We really like the museum, however the architecture made us a bit dizzy. They have lots of interactive activities for kids (adults) to participate in

Boba & Crepes- Just may be my new favorite treat- in a weird way. Boba is a berry made out of Tapioca & gelatin. It's definitely a must try. We had two is a 3 day span.

Ted's M0ntatna Grill- Bison Burgers & half sour cucumbers...you really can't go wrong!

Tocabe- Fry Bread- you know it's good!

Taki Sushi- Great sushi joint where we feasted like kings & Queens. Alina had a genius idea that we should all take our time & really enjoy the sushi......that lasted about 5 minutes but we were truly proud of ourselves that we gave it an honest effort not to inhale!

Bistro Vendome- Delicious! We went here for Valentines Day. I loved my Valentines Day! We had so much fun- the food was divine, the company was fabulous!

Shopping @ Cherry Creek Mall & all in sorts of cool little neighborhood shops where I spent way to much $$$. Oh well! I have missed Cherry Creek Mall over the last two years. Alina & I scored @ Calvin Klein, Urban Outfitters, Gap & more. I totally agreed with Alina when she said as we were trying on our new clothes "I don't care what anyone says. I love the recession- everything is on sale" Seriously, we sure helped the economy in Denver this weekend!


As you can see, we mostly ate out. It was so much fun. So many memories were made with the siblings & we can't wait for the next visit!!!

Thanks again Jonathan, Alina & Aaron for a fun weekend!!!

11 comments:

Hillary said...

Okay so im so glad you finally updated! and i LOVE your hair i want to go dark again you and stef are both dark now i miss it!

Jack Attack said...

Love your hair dark! love boba. love Denver (since I was born there and all). you look great!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Wow sounds like super duper fun times! All that food is making me really hungry!

Presley family said...

Looks like LOTS of fun!!!! I love your hair!!! You and Steph both look good with dark hair. You are so beautiful no matter what!! BIG HUGS!!! When are you gonna be down here??????????

Cher said...

Hi Kim I was just going to say that I love your hair but it looks like that has been said oh well it looks great!

Kristy said...

Look at you lookin' all cute with your hair dark! How fun! I'm glad you guys had such an awesome vacation. Thanks for updating slacker! I was wondering where the heck you had gone!:)

audreywaldron said...

YOu have gone brunette and I love it!! All I can say is blondes are fun and brunettes are sexy!! Good call, I love it!!!

Angie Stys said...

Awww, you guys are so cute together. I'm glad you had a fun weekend and a fabulous Valentine's Day. And everyone's right about your hair, it looks great. It compliments your eyes beautifully. Gorgeous!

Kristin said...

Looks like you guys had a fun little get away! Seeing you drinking those bobas made me miss Vegas, we had a shop seconds from us. When did you do your hair dark? It looks awesome! It's a great color on you!!!

The Moran Clan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Moran Clan said...

We loved having you here!!!!!!!!!!