Friday, June 20, 2008

We love my nephews!!!!!!

How cute are they???
We love you boys!

12 comments:

audreywaldron said...

Yup, adorable!!!! You do have the cutest nephews :)

Hillary said...

it true we do!

Presley family said...

Looks like LOTS of fun!! Boys are great!! HMMM... maybe a boy will be in your future!! wink!!! LOVE YA!!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey Kim...I have no idea if you will remember me. I was looking at my friends Kip and Sarahs blog and was blog hopping and saw you and immediately recognized you. I lived in College Terrace in Orem when you did. Traci Burnham? from Corona. Remember me? Well its Traci Price now. Anyhow, if you remember me or not, I just wanted to stop in and say "hi"...you look great and very happy!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Oh, I am so glad you remember me! So how do you know Kip and Sarah? Kip and I have been friends since high school.

Its funny, I have thought of you quite a few times since college terrace. I married a guy from Victorville and anytime he says anything about Apple valley, I think of you and Laura. Do you keep in contact with her?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Okay, so every comment is going to be from me!

My husbands name is Cameron Price. His parents are Daryl and Dianne. They are LDS, but not super active.

I served my mission in Nebraska...I know, super exotic. Remember Courtney from The terrace? I served with her cousin.

I don't know if you remember, but Emalee is actually my cousin. She lives about 5 miles away from me. She has a 2 1/2 year old girl and is going through a divorce. Other than that she is doing well and I see her often.

I totally remember Jenny! Does she have a blog? I was talking to her old roomie Bree about 6 months ago and we were wondering what happened to her. Its crazy, Bree too is divorced! And so is Aubrey. Whats the deal?

I am glad I found you and we will definately have to KIT!! Later!

The Moran Clan said...

I can't wait to see everyone in these photos tomorrow! I love that his baseball cap is signed by uncle Bubba.

Angie Stys said...

Happy Birthday Kimberly!!! OK, I meant to leave this well before midnight on the 29th, but it's the thought that counts,right? I got sidetracked with Legos. For the past four days. Long story... Love and miss you, hope your birthday was super special!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

Dont you just LOVE being an Auntie???? I DO !!!! I wanna go to London with you, can I go in your bag??? I will loose some weight so I can fit!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

How funny that you know Traci!!!! It is such a small world in the MORMON bubbble!!! I LOVE IT!

Traci Elizabeth said...

Girl...we need a new post! To answer your question, Cameron and his older siblings went to Victor Valley high. His brother Brandon went to Silverado.

Tay and Teigan said...

thanks again for dinner last night. it was divine! we could have eaten that zucchini all night long. and where are your art festival pics? i'm excited to see all the weirdos you documented!