Oh my....where to begin? I get lazy and don't update, then I am overwhelmed and don't know where to begin. I am a bit sad tonight because I just said good-bye to my good friend & Jordan's cousin Sarah. She is moving back to the East Coast. I love Sarah! We have become really close this last year but I know that she will be back ;) Jordan & I tried are hardest to get her to stay in SLC but she needed to do what she needs to do. Good luck Sarah! We love you & will miss you @ all of our nightly BBQ's.
Well I have lots of pictures for all of you. I will try to put them in some kind of order:
SUSHI!!!!!! We have had a sushi kit forever but haven't pulled it out to make it. Well we finally did and don't know why it took us so long. Jordan has made us sushi a few times now and we love having it from the comfort of our own porch.

Hillary & her "skid lid": Last year I got a bike from D.I. (it was sweet) and this year I decided that I wanted a new bike so I gave my old bike to Hillary. In exchange for my old bike I made her buy a helmet much to her dismay. She was bit disturbed about how she may look while riding her bike. We convinced her that she would look much more disturbing if something happened to her while riding her new bike w/out the helmet. Here is a picture of Hillary getting fitted for her new fashionable helmet. Doesn't she look hot?

1st SLC festival of the summer: One of the reasons Jordan & I love living downtown so much is because every Thursday, Friday & Saturday night during the summer there is something to do downtown. Every year it starts out with the living traditions festival @ Washington Square. This year we went with Andrew & Erika (our London partners) We all got food from different ethnicity's and shared in the different delights. Then we headed to the movie theater where Erika & I saw What happens in Vegas & Jordan & Andrew saw Iron Man. While at the theater there was an advertisement for Zohan....I obviously needed to be in his chair. Good times. It was a fun night and great way to bring in the beginning of what is going to be a great summer.



Memorial Day: We went down to St. George w/Jordan's parents. We had a great time. Friday night Jordan & I went to see Indiana Jones. Lame. Then we headed to the new In & Out in St. George! Thank Heavens there is one closer to us. Jordan is convinced that I am going to have cravings for it when I am pregnant and I am going to make him drive down there to pick me up an animal style cheese burger, I guess we will have to see when that time comes :) Saturday was a bit raining so we literally laid around all day! It was lovely. Life with no kids it so great (for now)! Saturday night however we did manage to get up & go to Famous Dave's, we all loved it! Then we saw Iron Man, loved that too. Sunday was Louise's birthday so we set off to Vegas. We pulled into Vegas and headed straight to Trader Joe's to stock up on all the goodness that they have to offer. Then we headed to our favorite buffet @ The Mirage, the only goal was to see how many crab legs Hermann could eat, the outcome.......... A LOT!!!!! What would Vegas be without a bit of gambling? Well, it wouldn't be. So for Louise's b-day she gave Hermann & I $$ to play with at the slots. I played for about an hour and only lost $10 Jordan sat by my side trying to get me to cash out the entire time :) Then we walked around the new casino & I found these sunglasses that I must have. Now if I only would have won $150 on the slots I would have bought them. Next time.....or maybe for my birthday that is coming up......we shall see. On Monday we went for a hike behind Green Valley Spa. Now, this was huge for Jordan & I because when we go to St. George we usually do the following......sleep, swim, eat, shop, repeat process. I loved our hike and think that we may put it into our St. George routine. Hermann was a great guide & was so excited to show us all of the things that he had previously discovered while hiking there before. Jordan got some great shots of the beautiful desert. I love living in Utah. It is beautiful & there is so much to do. We are truly blessed. And Happy Birthday to my great in-laws & Jordan's parents. Thanks for inviting us to St. George with you, we had a great time with you!!!!





Present Day: This weekend Joe graced us with his presence. We love when Joe comes to town because we are guaranteed a few things: 1.A trip to Ikea, 2.lots of yummy food & 3. good laughs. Thanks Joe for coming and hanging out with us, Jordan loves having you around!! So, as I mentioned before Joe guarantee's us a few things and we fulfilled all of them this weekend. Friday night I went to SATC with my good friend Shalee. We made it a girls night & started with Sushi then headed over to the theater. We were the first ones in the theater our seats were on the last row, so we were able to see everyone that walked in the theater in all of their fabulousness,it was great. I loved the movie & it all went in my favor :) After the movie Shalee dropped me off and Jordan & I met up w/Joe & his friend for sushi. I know, twice in one night but like I said Joe was in town this is just what happens. It was a great way to end a great night! Sunday afternoon we made a Swedish dinner and then Joe had to head back to Denver. We will miss you until next time.
(Ladies, Joe is single & looking. He is so much fun, well traveled, loves photography, hip, funny, and even cleans up nice. If you know anyone let us know and...he will hate me forever for this. Joe, you know I love you bil #2)
Good Things Utah: On Thursday I went with Jordan, Bub & Ryan from Spoon Me to Good things Utah. It was a lot of fun. Here are some picture's with the hosts.

I am heading to Arizona this weekend and couldn't be more excited. My cousin is getting married & my other cousin just had a baby boy!!! Jordan isn't coming with me on this trip but I think it will be for the better since I am sure there will be a lot of girl talk, laughing, catching up & reminiscing about old times. See you on Thursday girls. I will try to be better about updating. You know I could give you all a daily journal about how Jordan & I go to work, come home, eat dinner, go on walks with our friends but I think that I will spare you! Thanks for checking in on us.
Well I have lots of pictures for all of you. I will try to put them in some kind of order:
SUSHI!!!!!! We have had a sushi kit forever but haven't pulled it out to make it. Well we finally did and don't know why it took us so long. Jordan has made us sushi a few times now and we love having it from the comfort of our own porch.

Hillary & her "skid lid": Last year I got a bike from D.I. (it was sweet) and this year I decided that I wanted a new bike so I gave my old bike to Hillary. In exchange for my old bike I made her buy a helmet much to her dismay. She was bit disturbed about how she may look while riding her bike. We convinced her that she would look much more disturbing if something happened to her while riding her new bike w/out the helmet. Here is a picture of Hillary getting fitted for her new fashionable helmet. Doesn't she look hot?


1st SLC festival of the summer: One of the reasons Jordan & I love living downtown so much is because every Thursday, Friday & Saturday night during the summer there is something to do downtown. Every year it starts out with the living traditions festival @ Washington Square. This year we went with Andrew & Erika (our London partners) We all got food from different ethnicity's and shared in the different delights. Then we headed to the movie theater where Erika & I saw What happens in Vegas & Jordan & Andrew saw Iron Man. While at the theater there was an advertisement for Zohan....I obviously needed to be in his chair. Good times. It was a fun night and great way to bring in the beginning of what is going to be a great summer.




Memorial Day: We went down to St. George w/Jordan's parents. We had a great time. Friday night Jordan & I went to see Indiana Jones. Lame. Then we headed to the new In & Out in St. George! Thank Heavens there is one closer to us. Jordan is convinced that I am going to have cravings for it when I am pregnant and I am going to make him drive down there to pick me up an animal style cheese burger, I guess we will have to see when that time comes :) Saturday was a bit raining so we literally laid around all day! It was lovely. Life with no kids it so great (for now)! Saturday night however we did manage to get up & go to Famous Dave's, we all loved it! Then we saw Iron Man, loved that too. Sunday was Louise's birthday so we set off to Vegas. We pulled into Vegas and headed straight to Trader Joe's to stock up on all the goodness that they have to offer. Then we headed to our favorite buffet @ The Mirage, the only goal was to see how many crab legs Hermann could eat, the outcome.......... A LOT!!!!! What would Vegas be without a bit of gambling? Well, it wouldn't be. So for Louise's b-day she gave Hermann & I $$ to play with at the slots. I played for about an hour and only lost $10 Jordan sat by my side trying to get me to cash out the entire time :) Then we walked around the new casino & I found these sunglasses that I must have. Now if I only would have won $150 on the slots I would have bought them. Next time.....or maybe for my birthday that is coming up......we shall see. On Monday we went for a hike behind Green Valley Spa. Now, this was huge for Jordan & I because when we go to St. George we usually do the following......sleep, swim, eat, shop, repeat process. I loved our hike and think that we may put it into our St. George routine. Hermann was a great guide & was so excited to show us all of the things that he had previously discovered while hiking there before. Jordan got some great shots of the beautiful desert. I love living in Utah. It is beautiful & there is so much to do. We are truly blessed. And Happy Birthday to my great in-laws & Jordan's parents. Thanks for inviting us to St. George with you, we had a great time with you!!!!






Present Day: This weekend Joe graced us with his presence. We love when Joe comes to town because we are guaranteed a few things: 1.A trip to Ikea, 2.lots of yummy food & 3. good laughs. Thanks Joe for coming and hanging out with us, Jordan loves having you around!! So, as I mentioned before Joe guarantee's us a few things and we fulfilled all of them this weekend. Friday night I went to SATC with my good friend Shalee. We made it a girls night & started with Sushi then headed over to the theater. We were the first ones in the theater our seats were on the last row, so we were able to see everyone that walked in the theater in all of their fabulousness,it was great. I loved the movie & it all went in my favor :) After the movie Shalee dropped me off and Jordan & I met up w/Joe & his friend for sushi. I know, twice in one night but like I said Joe was in town this is just what happens. It was a great way to end a great night! Sunday afternoon we made a Swedish dinner and then Joe had to head back to Denver. We will miss you until next time.
(Ladies, Joe is single & looking. He is so much fun, well traveled, loves photography, hip, funny, and even cleans up nice. If you know anyone let us know and...he will hate me forever for this. Joe, you know I love you bil #2)
Good Things Utah: On Thursday I went with Jordan, Bub & Ryan from Spoon Me to Good things Utah. It was a lot of fun. Here are some picture's with the hosts.

I am heading to Arizona this weekend and couldn't be more excited. My cousin is getting married & my other cousin just had a baby boy!!! Jordan isn't coming with me on this trip but I think it will be for the better since I am sure there will be a lot of girl talk, laughing, catching up & reminiscing about old times. See you on Thursday girls. I will try to be better about updating. You know I could give you all a daily journal about how Jordan & I go to work, come home, eat dinner, go on walks with our friends but I think that I will spare you! Thanks for checking in on us.

15 comments:
ah...life before kids: movies, dinners, late nights...so fun! enjoy it now. Utah is great and I miss it at times, but am not ready to leave my great city just yet. can't beat the great shopping, good food and no snow.
looks like you have been having a good time! we need to get together again soon! maybe a barbeque in the coming weeks... camping?
Looks like LOTS of fun!!! I agree with your friend above. Life with out kids... I remember what that was like. Jason and I were out EVERY night. Oh, fun!! I might be headed up there!! Want to play???
Sounds like a fun month!! And I agree with Jack attack... life before kids and just coming and going as you please sleeping in on the weekends... those were the days!!! love yo guys hugs :)
umm that sushi looks delicious!
I am so glad that you finally updated!!!! Looks like you guys are constantly having fun! I wish we had fun friends like that to hang out with! I miss all those fun things in Utah!!!
Thanks so much for that link!! It is awesome! I am loving the shoes nad bags and some will be purchased in the near future! You guys are so fun, good seeing you last weekend!
Kim, you always have entertaining posts. Although I don't think that was our best look at SATC. We must re-do that night. Your sushi did look delightful, why haven't we been invited for sushi night, huh? I hope you have fun in AZ, it shouldn't be too hot, right?
Jason's sister lives in West jordan and we are talking about a girl weekend... who knows when it will end up... hopefully in the next couple of months!!! I will be sure to let you know as soon as I get my ticket!
k first of all I love sushi... that looked yummy! And I always watch Good thing utah. At first I thought you were one of their guest hosts and I was going to be jealous.
do you know what happened to julie's blog???
YES! A post from you! How can I blog stalk unless you blog? :) Your friend Joe is pretty dang cute.
total dido to Papa! Glad to know that you guys are alive and well. we still all need to get together. my phone just got stolen so I don't have your # anymore. email me & give it to me again. or you can always find me at the good old flower shop!
sounds like a great month so far. with amazing food. so when's our next party?!?!?
Wow, it looks like alot of partying goning on, LOVE IT!!! Keep on playing girl! Live it up!!!
Post a Comment