Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Stefanie

*Update*
02/23/2008: Baby Avenlie is here! I am just a little slow at updating! Look at Chris & Stef's blog to see the sweetest little girl!

02/21/2008: NO baby as of yet. I have a feeling though she will come today. She better! I am getting anxious! I will keep the updates coming.
  • 2:30 They are sending them home because she's not progressing any further. She's going to go ahead and do 2 kids haircuts and they will go back when it's more in motion!!!!!!!!!!!! It will happen soon. Will you please call Hilly and update her!....Hillary, this is your update!
  • 1:30 P.M. Labor is moving right along. Mom is doing well & is sleeping. I assume that Dad is tired since he has been up since yesterday morning. Landon is with the worlds best best friend Nan. I can't wait to find my Nan one day! She is the best! We love you Nan! Thanks for watching Landon!
As of 5 A.M., Stefanie is in labor! Yea! I am so excited! She is dilated to a 4 as of 11:40 this morning! I am so excited to have Avenlie Mae Ward almost here!

9 comments:

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

hurray for her! congratulations auntie!! hope all goes well for her.

Lindsay said...

I'm so excited as well! Please keep us posted. I can't wait for the newest member of the Ward family to make her debut!

Kristy Martin said...

Sending her HOME!!! No, that's the worst feeling EVER!! I hope shes had it by now...if not tell them to turn on some pitocin for her!!

Kristy Martin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
brit said...

Yeah Steph! Let me know! I can't wait to see the babe!

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

it's a good thing I did a little investigation on my own... otherwise I'd think she was STILL in labor!! :)

Congrats to your family, she is such a beautiful little girl!

Sunny Jo said...

Yeah, Im so excited for Steph!! I hope that everything went well for her!! :)
U are so cute Kim!! Thanks for always saying the sweetest things to me on my blog!! I miss you girl!! Hope marriage life is going great for u!!:)

Jason and Erin said...

CONGRATS! She is sooo cute!!

Kipn n' Sarah said...

I am so happy for you guys to be auntie and unkle again!!! Isn't it the best ever!!! Beautiful new little niece you have!