
I know that I said that I would post all week about why I love Jordan…..but come on, everyone knows I am the world’s worst blogger! So since today is Valentines Day I will list some reasons I love my wonderful husband:
*He is so patient*
*He loves me unconditionally*
*He shovels all of the snow at our house so I don’t have to walk in it*
*He is so creative*
*He is so helpful to my family & to his*
*He is a great handy man*
*He has a quiet but deep testimony*
*He get’s up early to take me to work whenever I need him to*
*He likes In & out (that’s what LOVE is all about)*
*He cuddles w/me every night until I fall asleep (or until I kick him out)*
*He has great taste in music*
*He is so good to our nephews and would do anything for them*
*He will be the BEST daddy one day*
*He loves to travel, therefore I get tons of new experiences*
*Most importantly…..he loves me!*
Happy Valentines to everyone! I hope you have a great day!
*He is so patient*
*He loves me unconditionally*
*He shovels all of the snow at our house so I don’t have to walk in it*
*He is so creative*
*He is so helpful to my family & to his*
*He is a great handy man*
*He has a quiet but deep testimony*
*He get’s up early to take me to work whenever I need him to*
*He likes In & out (that’s what LOVE is all about)*
*He cuddles w/me every night until I fall asleep (or until I kick him out)*
*He has great taste in music*
*He is so good to our nephews and would do anything for them*
*He will be the BEST daddy one day*
*He loves to travel, therefore I get tons of new experiences*
*Most importantly…..he loves me!*
Happy Valentines to everyone! I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:
We love Jordan because he talks really loud when he's excited!!!
We also love his rosy cheeks and good cooking!!!
Happy Valentine's Day we love you guys :)
Too cute!!! Happy late V-day!!!!
BIG BIG HUGS!!!
Julie
Post a Comment