Saturday, November 3, 2007

We LOVE our friends!


Our friends, Matt & Delea came to town this weekend. We haven't seen them since June so we caught up over sushi. We love them. Jordan and Matt have traveled together several times and Delea & I have plans for them to take us all the places that we haven't been yet! Thanks for coming to see us! We miss you!

4 comments:

jaredandmatisse said...

Hi Jordan, It is Matisse Clyde Madden. I hope you don't mind Istopped by your blog. I think you wife looks like a classy girl. Does Alina have a blog? I miss her.

Presley family said...

How is spoon me going Kim? I hope all is well!! BIG HUGS!

Presley family said...

Thank you, you are so sweet. I am doing good!!! BIG HUGS!

audreywaldron said...

Kim, you've been tagged! get to it chop chop! love ya