Thursday, August 30, 2007

I've been tagged.....................

4 jobs I have had
1. Hostess @ Red Robin
2. Cashier @ Rite Aid ha ha
3. Teller
4. Assistant

4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. Grey's Anatomy (does this count?)
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. Pride & Prejudice


4 places I have lived
1. Whittier, CA
2. Apple Valley, CA
3. Denver, CO
4. Salt Lake City, UT

4 Guilty Pleasures
1. Baskin Robbins
2. Long Naps
3. Shoes
4. Diet Dr. Pepper


4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Europe
2. Portland, OR
3. New York
4. Mexico


4 Favorite Foods
1.Sushi
2.Pizza
3.Eggplant
4.Spaghetti


4 websites I visit
1. Gmail
2. Myspace/Facebook
3. Blogs
4. Wells Fargo


4 places I'd rather be right now
1. Hanging out with Jordan
2. At Lake Powell wake boarding
3. Getting a facial w/Hillary
4. In sunny CA @ the beach


4 Books I love:
1. The Notebook
2. Suzanne's diary for Nicholas
3. Dear John
4.


4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. Work out regularly
2. Speak in public
3. be a better wife
4. accessorize


4 things I worry about
1. Being home alone at night
2. losing someone close to me
3. Hillary driving to Provo when it is dark!
4. A messy house


4 Happy Moments
1. Being w/Jordan
2. Getting engaged on the Eiffel Tower
3. Marrying Jordan in the SLC Temple
4. All the benefits that come w/marriage to your best friend

4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Work Out
2. Get to Italy & Greece next summer
3. Have Hillary pamper me @ her new school
4. Pop out some babies! (one @ a time)


4 People I am tagging
1. Devry
2. Lindsay
3. Stefanie
4.Kelsi

4 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

Cool! you're super fast!

Devry said...

Does this mean I have to post it on my blog too since I've been tagged? PS. I'm coming back to visit on Monday so can we squeeze in another dinner next week???

Bbells said...

who is hillary?

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/tas-paling-mahal-di-dunia