August has been a busy month! We had family in town, Hillary moved to Utah to hang out with us, OK OK and to go to school!, Jordan's cousin, Jens, from Germany came to visit us for a week before he went into the MTC. We loved getting to know him and showing him all around SLC. We took him to Sundance, Temple Square, Sushi, a Baseball game, golfing, shopping & to Ben & Jerry's because apparently it is really expensive in Europe. I got to visit with Devry & Lindsay, enjoy great Indian food and conversation, we bought a BBQ & we had to speak in church! Needless to say, we are tired and we just woke up from a nap! Ha ha! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks of our lives!

After a great week with Jens , Jordan had to take him to the MTC
Jens had never been golfing, so Jordan was happy to show him how!
We took Jens to his first baseball game! We all had a great time and ate yummy hot dogs!
We went to the Bee's game & took Oliver. He LOVES the Bee
Our new BBQ
Our first meal on the BBQ
Jens & Hillary @ Ben & Jerry's
With Landon at the "look out"We are really looking forward to this weekend. We are meeting Matt & Dalea at a cabin to fish, hot tub and eat great food! We can't wait to relax for a few days!
P.S. I am still obsessed with Grey's Anatomy! I LOVED season two and can't wait for season 3 to come out on DVD on September 11th. However, everyone keeps telling me that it is not that great of a season, I am not taking any opinions with me when we go to watch! Anyone who wants to watch season 3 with me I plan on watching it in one weekend! Yes, this is true. This is how we watch LOST as well! It is most fun!

5 comments:
I loved catching up at the Bombay House! You summer sounds like it's been super fun so far, and random P.S. How hot does Hilary look?
Can't wait to get together again!
I second Lindsay's sentiment on Hilary. She looks fantastic. And hello? Landon is a mini-Chris. I love it.
LOVE your page!! cute pics too
cute! glad you figured it out, good job on stefs too! looks like you guys are having lots of fun. Off to make dinner...
Love the new layout. You've been busy... and you watched season 2. I left a comment for you that I was watching too, but for some reason it never posted. Oh well. I finished yesterday, I love that show! Season 3 is good, just a little stressful emotionally. But I think it's prepares us for whats about to go down on season 4.
Thanks for the post too! Glad Megan shared the news... :)
Post a Comment