Thursday, July 26, 2007

A WONDERFUL weekend in Sundance

Last weekend Jordan & I decided that we needed a mini vacation. So, luckily his Uncle owns a cabin in Sundance and we were able to go stay their. Thanks Uncle Parry! Friday night we had Dean & Ali over and had dinner and played Here & Now Monopoly until 1:30 A.M. SO FUN! Saturday we slept in......late then sat in the sauna for a while. Sunday was just about the same amount of laziness! I need those weekends every once in a while. It seems like we are always on the go, so it was nice to just do nothing for a change. For the wonderful food that we partook of in Sundance check out Jordan's web site www.eatgreatsaltlake.com

2 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

Monopoly can be SO fun when you have an endless amount of time to play it! We'll have to check out your eating out site next time we're in town! Brian LOVES to go out to eat....

Heidi said...

Soo pretty! So I got off so quick when I was talking to you that night, I forget the reason but I'm sure it had something to do with my crazy kids! Haha, I called you back the next day but got voicemail..Thanks again for playing with us and letting us crash with you guys! You are awesome!