In preparation for Lake Powell we went to Wal Mart Last night. We were shopping amongst all the others there @ 10:45 P.M. when in walks the ghost busters! Ummm.....we just started laughing. I know there are some die hards out there but really?? Jordan and another guy just stopped and took pictures of this dude. As you can see he was pretty serious! Jordan called his brother right away to talk about it and I heard him say "I wonder how he made the pack? It looks really authentic" I hope he doesn't get any ideas!
Hitting Up The Beach
5 days ago

3 comments:
That is hilarious! I love that you got pictures.
That's the best! This is exactly the reason that everyone should be armed with a camera at all times! Good stuff! :)
so funny!! how the heck r ya? r we getting together this weekend or what? let me know...
Post a Comment