Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Spamalot, Eatalot and Sunalot!

So, we headed down to St. George for the weekend for our good friend Matt's wedding. It was a nice day and fun to see him so happy! Congrats Matt & Dalea. Then it was off to the pool for Jordan and I. We woke up Sunday morning and got right into the pool at 10. Notice that I said right in? Yep, no sunscreen for me! Bad idea. After 4 hours we decided we were sufficiently pruned and got out. Much to my surprise I was completely toasted with a beautiful sunglasses ring around my face. Nice! We then headed down to Vegas to see Spamalot. It was a fun show to watch and I think that I would go see it again when it comes here. We also ate at the Wynn buffet which was really enjoyable and then went to the Venetian after the show and enjoyed some delicious Gelato! Yes, I was serious when I said Eatalot! But it was all fun. I love the weekends!
P.S. I really didn't want to come to work today because every single person has walked by and said "WOW, you got some sun".......I feel like saying.......duh, you are like the 10th person to say the same thing! Oh well I will just have to deal with it the rest of the day.

4 comments:

Bbells said...

that sounds like my kind of weekend!

Lindsay said...

I've been wanting to see Spamalot. Glad to hear that you had so much fun!

Heidi said...

Fancy seeing you here! haha So when you headed out this way??

Kelsi {John, Jake, Georgia, Naomi, Alice} said...

Hi Kim!
Thanks for the comment... so glad you've entered the blog world, now we can be stalker friends together! :) I have to admit, I found your blog a few days ago... I jumped from Kickbuttmommy to Devry and found you. (I don't even know Devry, maybe we'll meet this summer when she comes to visit Heather!). You girls sound like lots of fun though!! We should meet when we visit Utah, Megan loves you! Let's be friends.